Once an appointment has been completed, there are a number of payment methods available for your client to choose from.
For your client to pay by link, please follow these simple steps:
- Once you get to Checkout, select Send Link as your payment method.
- Fill in the client's first name, last name, and mobile number, and click Send payment link.
- A text message with a payment link will be sent to the client.
- The client securely enters their payment details
- Once the payment has been processed, the client's card details will be securely stored on Fresha and can be used to check out future bookings.
PRO TIP: Set up a no-show and late cancellation policy to secure your client’s payment information in advance, protect your business, and charge a fee when clients cancel late or don’t show up.