Discover how calendar filters and views can enhance your ability to manage appointments and personalize your calendar experience.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Getting started
- Change the calendar dates
- Filter your view
- Create new appointments, blocked time or sales
Change the calendar dates
To switch between dates using a desktop:
- Open your Calendar.
- Select a specific date using the date menu at the top of the calendar. There are pre-set week options available to quickly navigate to the preferred dates. For example, selecting In 2 weeks will take you to a view of dates 2 weeks from the current date.
- Use the drop-down menu in the top right corner to view the calendar by a Day, 3 Days or Week.
- Click on the settings icon to adjust the calendar zoom for a closer or broader view of the calendar and enable quick actions.
To switch between dates using the Fresha app or a mobile device:
- From the top left corner of your Calendar, click the arrow icon next to the date.
- Adjust your calendar view by:
Calendar date - Select the specific calendar date you want to view. Timeframe view - Select to view the calendar by a Day, 3 Days or Week. Calendar zoom - Adjust this for a closer or broader view of the calendar.
TOP TIP: Select Today from the date menu on a desktop or the calendar icon on a mobile device to quickly view the current date and time on your calendar.
Filter your view
Calendar filters allow you to quickly access relevant appointments and resources. To filter your calendar view:
- Open your Calendar .
- Use the drop-down menus at the top of the calendar to set your filters. If you’re using the Fresha app or a mobile device, click on the filter icon located in the bottom-right corner.
- Adjust your calendar view using the following filter options:
Location - If you have multiple locations, select the relevant location to view or book an appointment.
Team members - View the calendar with All team members, only the ones Working on the selected timeframe or view the calendar for a specific team member.
Resources - Select the relevant resources to view the calendar and availability during the selected timeframe.
NOTE: Filters and view settings are tailored to adapt to your business-specific needs. For example, the location filter option will only appear if you have more than one location set up for your business.
Create new appointments, blocked time or sales
To create an appointment or block out time in your calendar.
- Open your Calendar and click Add. If you’re using the Fresha app or a mobile device, click on the + icon from the main navigation menu bar.
- Select the event type you want to add to your calendar:
New appointment - Create a new appointment directly in your calendar. New blocked time - Block out time for team members in your calendar. New sale - Quickly access Sales where you can sell products, services, gift cards, and memberships. Quick payment - Take one-time payments without needing to link to an appointment, service, or product.
NOTE: If you’re using the Fresha app or a mobile device, you can access all notifications by clicking on the bell icon at the top right-corner of your calendar.
TOP TIP: You can click and hold on a calendar slot to book an appointment. If you’ve selected the single-day calendar view, you can do this under the staff member who will perform the service or have the time blocked from their schedule.
Q: Can I filter my calendar view to see only specific team members' appointments?
Yes, use the calendar filters to select the desired team members and view their appointments.
Q: How do I change the start day of my week view in the calendar?
Adjust the week start day in the Business settings, which will reflect in your calendar’s week view.
Q: How can I quickly access my profile settings from the calendar?
Click on the user profile icon at the top-right corner of your screen.
Q: Are calendar filters and view settings available on the mobile app?
Yes, these features are accessible and fully functional in the Fresha app or when using Fresha on mobile.