Your calendar is the most important tool for running your business as it has everything you’ll need to manage your appointments, resources, and sales. When you log into your account, your calendar will be the first thing you’ll see and there are a number of different ways you can navigate it.
Change the date
There are a couple of different ways you can switch between dates on your calendar:
- Swipe left to right to switch between days or weeks (depending on the calendar view you’ve selected).
- Click the dropdown at the top of the page and select the date you’d like to view.
NOTE: You’ll only be able to see which staff members are scheduled to work that day and the appointments they have booked in if you’ve selected the single-day calendar view. Swipe left to right to navigate through your staff members.
Change the calendar view
The calendar view lets you switch between the number of days you’d like to view, location, staff members, and resources. To change your calendar view:
- Click (or the location, staff, and day drop-down menus when using a desktop).
- Choose whether you want to view your calendar by day, 3 days, or week.
- If you have multiple locations, select the one you’d like to view.
- If you’ve selected the single-day calendar view, you can choose which staff member(s) you want to view.
- If you’d like to see which Resources are being used during the timeframe you’ve selected, click All resources or choose one from the list of resources available. Click here for more information on adding resources and assigning them to your services.
Book an appointment and adding blocked time
There are a couple of different ways you can book an appointment or add blocked time to your calendar:
- Click and hold on a calendar slot to book an appointment. If you’ve selected the single-day calendar view, you can do this under the staff member who will perform the service or have the time blocked from their schedule.
- Click on Add new and select New blocked time or New appointment. Click here for more information on blocked time and here for booking appointments.
NOTE: Select New sale when selling products, services, vouchers, and paid plans that don’t require a timeslot.
PRO TIP: Click and hold an appointment or block time to drag and drop it to a new timeslot in your calendar.