We'll send you an email as soon as any credits have been granted to your account. We'll let you know the total amount of credits and which fees they can be used on. Credits will always be deducted before any positive balance on your account. You can view your credit balance at any time in your Wallet.
To use your Fresha credits against an appointment (to cover a new client fee or Fresha payment processing fee):
- Go to your Calendar and create an appointment as normal.
- Once the appointment has been completed, head to Checkout, and select the payment method the client would like to use.
- If the payment was made using one of Fresha's card payment methods, or if the booking was made on the Fresha marketplace by a new client, the fee will be automatically deducted from the remaining credit balance available in your Wallet.
To redeem your Fresha credits against blast campaigns:
- Go to Engage and select Blast campaigns.
- Follow the usual steps for creating a blast campaign.
- When you get to Checkout, make sure Fresha credits is your selected payment method.
- Click Send now and your campaign will be sent to your chosen clients. Credits will be automatically deducted from the remaining credit balance available in your Wallet.
To redeem your Fresha credits against text message top-ups:
- Go to Business settings and select Text messages.
- Create a manual top-up by clicking on ‘Top up’ followed by ‘One-time top up’ or by selecting ‘One-time top up’ from the menu
- If you have credits on your account the payment method will automatically be set to use ‘Fresha credits’
- Complete your manual top-up and continue with the purchase as normal. Credits will be automatically deducted from the remaining credit balance available in your Wallet.
NOTE: Credits cannot be applied to an existing balance on your account.
NOTE: You must have enough credits to cover your entire blast campaign to use credits as your payment method.
NOTE: Credits may only be used for one-time text message top ups.