We'll send you an email as soon as any credits have been granted to your account. We'll let you know the total amount of credits and which fees they can be used on. You can view your credit balance at any time in your Wallet.
To use your Fresha credits against an appointment (new client fee or Fresha payment processing fee):
- Go to your Calendar and create an appointment as normal.
- Once the appointment has been completed, head to Checkout, and select the payment method the client would like to use.
- If the booking was made using any of the paid features that your credits can be redeemed against, the fee will be automatically deducted from the remaining credit balance available in your Wallet.
To redeem your Fresha credits against blast campaigns*:
- Go to Marketing and select Blast campaigns.
- Follow the usual steps for creating a blast campaign.
- When you get to Checkout, make sure Fresha credits is your selected payment method.
- Click Send now and your campaign will be sent to your chosen clients. Credits will be automatically deducted from the remaining credit balance available in your Wallet.
Credits will always be deducted before any positive balance on your account.
*Eligible fees can vary. Find out which fees your credits can be redeemed against under Fresha credits.
NOTE: Credits cannot be applied to an existing balance on your account.