Recent changes to A2P 10DLC regulations in the US mean your clients may not be receiving your text message blast campaigns. This is due to filtering used by mobile carriers to prevent unwanted messages, fraud, or abuse.
To increase the likelihood of your text messages being delivered, there are a few things we’d recommend doing:
- Always include your business name so clients know who the message is from.
- Always make sure the goal of your message is clear.
- Always give clients the option to opt-out of receiving your text messages. Try adding “To opt-out send STOP” to the end of your messages.
- Avoid using words like ‘discount’ in the body of your text message - ‘offer’ works just as well!
- Avoid adding any unnecessary links.
- Don’t add any phone numbers in the body of your text message.