By listing your business on the Fresha marketplace, you’ll be joining the world’s largest network of beauty and wellness professionals helping clients in over 120 countries to look and feel their best! Your online profile is the first thing people will see when discovering and booking your services online, and with over 40,000 clients making more than 1 million bookings every month, it has never been more important for your online profile to stand out!
Check out our top tips for making your online profile stand out from the competition.
Take high-quality photos
You don’t have to be a professional photographer to take amazing pictures of your business, and when new and returning clients scroll through Fresha, the first thing they’re going to see is your online profile picture.
Making sure your clients feel safe and secure when visiting has never been more important, so before taking any photos, make sure the room is clean and tidy and set up in the same way it looks when clients come to visit.
Use different angles of your interior and shots of your team in action to showcase your services and help clients understand what it is that makes you different.
Click here for more information on our photography guidelines.
Tell us who you are and what you do
Your Fresha marketplace profile needs to say exactly what your business does and why it’s better than its competitors. Add key details about your business and personalise your listing by showcasing your services and telling potential clients what makes you unique.
Anything between 50-100 words should be enough to describe your business and show clients why you're worth a visit! Try to use keywords that people would be likely to use when searching for your services. For example, if your business specialises in nail services, it’s worth including words like nails, manicures, or pedicures in your profile description to put your profile at the top of their list!
PRO TIP: If you're struggling to find the words to describe your business, try sitting with your team and have a conversation about what it's like to visit your studio and how it makes people feel. What are your clients' favourite services? What are you known for? What are you most proud of?
Tidy up your service list
There’s a few things we’d recommend checking to make sure clients can easily navigate your service list and book the service that’s right for them:
- The order your services are displayed in your Fresha account is exactly how they’ll appear for clients booking online. Prioritise your best-selling services by displaying them at the top. Click here for more info.
- Use categories to make it quick and easy for clients to browse your service list and choose which one is right for them.
- Make sure your pricing is consistent and representative of the quality of the services you have to offer.
- Add service descriptions to tell the client exactly what’s included in the service. Be specific and avoid repetition.
- Make sure that all the services you offer are listed. If there are any services you no longer offer, make sure these are removed or if you have new services you’d like to offer, get these added in.
- Check for spelling and grammatical errors and make sure you’re using the same terminology across the board.
PRO TIP: Find out what your most popular services are by running a Sales by service report in Analytics.
Start collect positive reviews
Client reviews are an important part of any business success story and can have a huge impact on how many new clients are discovering and booking your services online.
Reviews build trust and credibility in your business, services, and staff members, so make sure your Thank-you for visiting notifications have been enabled so you can start asking your clients to leave reviews about their visit.
NOTE: Clients can also leave a review in the Past Bookings section of their Fresha account.
PRO TIP: Walk your clients through the Fresha rating and rebooking process next time they visit so you can be sure they'll have no problems booking another appointment with you.