Client reviews are an important part of your business’ success story and have the power to influence clients booking decisions and strengthen your credibility.
Send a review request
We'll automatically send a review request to clients as soon as their appointment has been checked out. Just make sure you have Thank You notifications enabled.
Alternatively, your clients can do the following:
- Go to the Fresha app and select Appointments to view their Past appointments.
- Click on the appointment they’d like to review.
- They'll be asked to leave a 5-star rating as well as any additional feedback they might have about your services.
- Click Submit my review to confirm.
NOTE: Only clients who have made and completed a booking with your business can leave a rating or review.
Find out your review rating
Any reviews that are left by your clients will be displayed on your Fresha marketplace profile.
For a full list of reviews and ratings left by your clients:
- Go to Clients and select Reviews. Reviews will be displayed in the order they have been submitted, with the most recent review or rating displayed at the top.
- Use the filter to select a specific rating type and status for the reviews you’d like to review.
- Click on the link of each rating and review to see which services the client has received.
- If you wish to reply to a review, click on a review and select reply. Read more here.
NOTE: Client reviews are available to view on the individual client profile. Just head to Clients, select the client profile you'd like to view, and select Reviews. Any reviews left by the client will be displayed here.
PRO TIP: Clients can see each of the reviews they’ve left for the services they’ve received under the Past appointments section of My appointments.
Remove or update a review
Clients have up to 30 days after their appointment has taken place to remove or update a review.
To remove or update a review, the client can do the following:
- Go to the Fresha app and select My appointments to view Past appointments.
- Choose which appointment they’d like to make changes to.
- Click on next to the review and select Edit review or Remove review:
- Edit review - make changes to your rating and comment and click Continue to confirm.
- Remove review - Click Remove to permanently delete the review.
NOTE: Partners cannot remove or update reviews left by their clients.
Set up a review summary
To set up a regular email summary of your reviews and ratings:
- Go to your profile picture on the top right of your Fresha account, and click My Notification Settings
- Scroll down to Ratings and Reviews and select the checkbox next to Activity summary email.
Choose whether you want to receive Daily or Weekly emails summarising your reviews and ratings during that time period.