Tiered commissions allow you to set different commission amounts for your team members based on the services they perform, and the products, vouchers, and memberships that they sell. By setting motivational commission thresholds, your team members can earn more after achieving their sales goals and start generating more revenue for your business.
To set up tiered commissions for your team members, you’ll need to do the following:
- Go to Team members and select the team member whose commission you’d like to update.
- Select Commissions from the side menu and click on Add commission .
- Choose an Effective date from when the team member will start earning commission.
- Under Commission cycle, choose how often you’d like the commission cycle to reset. This can be set to daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
- Choose whether you’d like to set a tiered commission for services, products, vouchers, or memberships.
- Click Add commission and enter the minimum or maximum amount that the commission will apply to. If you don’t want to set a minimum or maximum amount for the commission to apply to, the system will automatically set "from" to 0 and "to" to infinity. It cannot be left blank.
- Enter the percentage % or cash amount that the team member will receive with every sale item.
- To add another commission tier for that commission cycle, click Add new commission tier and follow the same steps outlined above. You can add up to 9 commission tiers for each of the cycles you create for that team member.
- Once you’re happy with the commission cycles you’ve created for the services, products, vouchers, and memberships that the team member sells, click Save.
- The commission cycle will automatically apply from the Effective date you have selected.
- You can edit or delete a commission cycle at any time. Editing a campaign will recalculate all past commissions for that period, so it’s better to create a new commission campaign than edit an existing one. Editing a future campaign has no impact on commission amounts.
PRO TIP: Set future commission cycle for team members at any time by selecting Set future commission .
NOTE: Click on View history next to each of the commission cycles you’ve created for the team member to see how much commission they have earned.