It’s important to keep track of your stock levels so you know when to place a new order with your suppliers.
Before creating a stockorder for the first time, make sure you have added in your suppliers to order from. Go to Suppliers to add in their details
To create a new stock order:
- Go to Products and select Stock orders.
- Click Add order.
- Select a supplier to order product stock from.
- If you have more than one location, choose which location you’d like the order to be delivered to.
- Choose to add the products which are low or out of stock automatically or create the order by adding products manually. Read how to set up low stock notifications and reorder quantities here.
- Once the products are selected, review the Order quantity and the Unit cost.
- If needed, change the Expected by date. This is automatically set to three days later.
- If needed, add any extra fees such as shipping charges or taxes by clicking Add fees.
- Click Create order.
- You can now email your order directly to your supplier or Download a PDF version.
When your items are delivered, here's a guide on how to receive your stock order.
NOTE: If you’d like to cancel your order, click Cancel order to confirm. This action is permanent and cannot be undone.
NOTE: You can save a stock order as a draft or edit existing stock orders. Go to Products and select Stock orders to review any pending orders.