It’s important to keep track of your stock levels so you know when to place a new order with your suppliers.
To create a new stock order:
- Go to Inventory and select Stock orders.
- Click and select Create new order.
- Select a supplier to order product stock from.
- Choose which location you’d like the order to be delivered to.
- Click on Add product and select a product you’d like to order. Scan the barcode or locate the item using the search bar.
- Choose your Order quantity and add the Supply price (where relevant).
- Once you’ve added all your products, click Create order.
- You can send a copy of your order details via Email or Download a PDF version.
NOTE: If you’d like to cancel your order, click Cancel order to confirm. This action is permanent and cannot be undone.