Transferring stock from one location to another can help reduce waste and ensure all of the products you use and sell are available to all of your clients.
To transfer stock from one location to another:
- Go to Inventory and select Stock orders.
- Click Add new and Create new transfer.
- Select a location to transfer product stock from.
- Click on Add product and select a product you’d like to transfer. Scan the barcode or locate the item using the search bar.
- Choose your Transfer quantity.
- Once you’ve added all your products, click Create transfer.
- You can send a copy of your transfer details via Email or Download a PDF version.
NOTE: If you’d like to cancel your transfer, click Cancel transfer to confirm. This action is permanent and cannot be undone.