Clients who are signed up to a recurring payment membership may need to pause their plan to avoid being charged on the next plan renewal date. Pausing a membership won’t cancel it, and it can be resumed at any time.
There are two ways you can pause and resume a membership:
From your sales
- Head to Sales, and select Memberships.
- Search by client or membership name.
- Select the plan you'd like to pause.
- Click on More options, add notes for the client, and click Pause membership.
- To reactivate a membership, follow the same steps outlined above and select Resume membership.
From the client profile
- Head to Clients, and use the searchbar or filter to locate the client.
- Click on the client’s profile and select Memberships.
- Go to More options and Pause membership.
To reactivate a membership, follow the same steps outlined above and select Resume membership.
NOTE: Memberships can only be paused by the business and not by the client. Clients can cancel their paid plan so it doesn't renew but they won't be able to pause it.