Clients who are signed up to a recurring payment paid plan may need to pause their plan to avoid being charged on the next plan renewal date. Pausing a plan won’t cancel it, and it can be resumed at any time.
There are two ways you can pause and resume a paid plan:
From your sales
- Head to Sales, and select Paid Plans.
- Search by client or paid plan name.
- Select the plan you'd like to pause.
- Click on More options, add notes for the client, and click Pause paid plan.
- To reactivate a paid plan, follow the same steps outlined above and select Resume paid plan.
From the client profile
- Head to Clients, and use the searchbar or filter to locate the client.
- Click on the client’s profile and select Paid plans.
- Go to More options and Pause paid plan.
To reactivate a paid plan, follow the same steps outlined above and select Resume paid plan.
NOTE: Paid plans can only be paused by the business and not by the client. Clients can cancel their paid plan so it doesn't renew but they won't be able to pause it.