Once an order has been placed by one of your clients on your online store, you will be responsible for preparing the order for collection or delivery and keeping its order status updated.
To do this, you’ll need to do the following:
- Head to Sales and select Product orders.
- Click on the order you’d like to view and select Order details.
- The order details provide you with all of the information that’s relevant to their order, including client info, order info (including delivery address, and shipping option), and the products they have purchased.
- Once you have prepared their order for pickup or delivery, you can mark the order as Shipped or Ready for pickup.
- If you need to process a refund for the item, click Refund and follow the steps outlined.
PRO TIP: All updates made to a client's order will appear under the Order feed section on their account.
NOTE: Fresha is in no way responsible for the shipping or delivery of any order placed with your online store. If the client has an issue with their order they will need to contact you directly.