You can now create an account with Fresha using your Facebook, Google or Apple logins, or link them to an existing account for quicker login options.
Create an account with Facebook, Google or Apple
To create an account with Fresha using your Facebook, Google or Apple logins, simply follow the steps below:
- Head to Fresha or download the Fresha Partner app.
- Click on Continue with Facebook, Google, or Apple.
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm the login details for your Facebook, Google, or Apple account. If your social logins are already associated with a Fresha account, you will be asked to enter your password so we can link your account and log you in faster.
- Review and confirm the information we have for you is correct. We’ll import your data from your Facebook, Google, or Apple account. Any changes you make will be limited to your Fresha profile. Please make sure your name is correct as this will be seen by clients. A mobile number will be required.
- Click Join Fresha to confirm.
- Once confirmed, you’ll be asked to add your business name, business type(s), team size, software history, location, and working hours.
NOTE: If you have already set up an account with your Facebook, Google, or Apple logins, or connected them on My Profile, you won’t be able to use them on any other account.
Link your social logins to your Fresha account.
- Head to your Fresha account and click on My Profile.
- Scroll down to Social account and select Connect next to the Facebook, Google, or Apple account you’d like to link.
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm the login details for your Facebook, Google, or Apple account.
- Once confirmed, a pop-up will confirm that you have successfully connected your account.
PRO TIP: You can remove your social accounts at any time by selecting Disconnect next to the Facebook, Google, or Apple account you’d like to remove.
NOTE: You’ll only be able to log in to an existing account with your socials if you have set it up in My Profile.