When adding products to your product list, you can track your stock quantity and set up low stock notifications that will let you know when it’s time to reorder. By keeping track of your stock and enabling notifications that let you know when that stock is low, you can be sure that your stock levels are maintained and clients can buy your products.
To set up low stock notifications and reorder quantities, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Products and select Add new product or select the product you would like to edit.
- Scroll down to Stock quantity and enable Track stock quantity.
- Under Current stock quantity, enter the amount of stock you currently hold.
- The Low stock level is the minimum amount of stock you would like to have before placing a new order.
- The Reorder quantity is the amount you would like to order on your next stock order.
- Click the toggle to include this product in your low stock notifications.
- Save to confirm your changes.
Once your low stock notification has been enabled, we’ll let you know when that product reaches the low stock level limit. When you go to create new stock orders, we will automatically prefill the reorder quantity with the amount you have saved in the product details.
You will be receiving a summary of products low on stock at 9am every Monday.
NOTE: If you or your staff members would like to opt out or change the frequency of receiving notifications about your stock, click here.