If you have empty time slots between appointments, use them as an opportunity to fill them up with a last-minute offer. It’s a simple way to fill your calendar and offer clients a deal they can’t resist.
To create a last-minute offer, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Engage, select Deals and click Create new deal.
- Select Last-minute offer, fill in the deal’s name.
- Select which services it will apply to.
Decide how much you want to discount as a percentage (ie 10% off) or a fixed amount (ie £8 off) and click Next step.
- Fill in how many hours or days before the appointment time that the last-minute offer will apply.
If you have more than one location, you can choose which locations to apply the last-minute offer. Then click Next step to finish.
- Finally, select the team members you want to apply the last-minute offer for, if you have more than one team member.
- A confirmation screen will show the details of your new deal. You can edit, deactivate or reactivate a last-minute offer or any other Fresha deal by heading to Engage and then Deals.
NOTE: Last-minute offer applies only to online bookings.
PRO TIP: You can set up more than one last-minute offer, and deactivate when needed. For example, offer a larger discount for 1 hour to go, and 10% for next day.