Fresha will send an automated Thank-you message when an appointment is checked out and marked as Completed, provided that:
- Client notification messages are enabled.
- It hasn’t been more than 24 hours since the appointment time.
It’s not a future appointment (below the red line in the calendar or anytime in the future).
NOTE: If the client has an outstanding balance (partially paid invoice) they will still receive the Thank-you message.
To enable notifications:
- Head to Client notifications and click on your Settings.
- Select Thank-you for visiting from the list of client messages.
- Click the to Enable thank-you messages.
- Choose whether you’d like to display service prices and include an invoice link.
- Customise the Important info window if there’s anything else you’d like to add to the message. If you have added an Aftercare description to a service, it will be included in the thank you email that is sent to clients once their appointment has been checked out.
- Save changes.