What documents can I provide if I’ve changed my last name? 

In case of a legal name change (marriagedivorce or other reasons), please email us at hello@fresha.com, and provide us with official documents to support your name change.

The following documents will be accepted as proof of change: 

  • Change of deed document.
  • Marriage certificate.
  • Divorce papers.
  • Your new birth certificate.

To ensure the successful verification of your account, click here to explore the detailed guidelines outlining the necessary requirements for submitting your proof of identification.

¿Fue útil este artículo?

Can’t find your answer?

Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact us