To help you distinguish between different types of appointments in your calendar, you can assign colours to your appointments by service type.
To colour appointments by service group:
- Go to Business settings and click on Business details.
- Scroll down to Appointment colour source and choose Service group from the dropdown.
- Enregistrer les modifications.
- Next, go to Services, click on the three dots next to the service group you’re looking to edit, and Edit category.
- Scroll down and choose which colour you’d like to assign to the service group.
- Save your changes.
When you head back to Calendar and create an appointment from a specific service group, the appointment will now be displayed in the colour you’ve selected.
NOTE: Completed appointments will always appear as grey, and No-show appointments will always appear as red. This is to help you keep track of which appointments have been completed vs those that are still upcoming.